Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hoarding

I go through times that I feel like I’m hoarding.  Sometimes, it is with plastic milk jugs.  Other times, the plastic sour cream containers.  Lately, I have been hoarding several things.  I guess it’s not hoarding, but probably just obsessively compulsive about keeping things.  One is plastic containers (like the sour cream containers.)  We buy large jugs of salsa and split them into smaller containers to freeze so they don’t go bad.  They are also the perfect size for lunches.

Another example: Egg Cartons
Why? We will be getting chicks in the next 3 months, and when they produce, we will need cartons, right?  May as well start saving them up now (or so I try telling myself.) 

Last thing: Library Book
Yes! I have been hoarding library books again.  But this weekend, I decided that I’d write down all the titles (because they are all books I want to read,) but when I get a chance, I will take them out one by one to read them.  Right now, I have 2 books from the publishers to read and review.  Once those are gone, I will get a book to read from the list.

Am I the only one that does this?

1 comment:

  1. I find myself doing that too! I save things for reasons unknown to me and then a few months later realize it and toss them! It is so funny how it is just a comfort having them there, even though I don't know why - you know? I'm not sure if that made sense but there you have it ;)

    Thanks for the award! It's nice to know there are a few people reading at my site besides out of state family! Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete