Monday, January 17, 2011

Moderation

Since the Holidays, I have been eating non-stop.  My pants and the scale can attest to that.  I decided that it has to end.  I have felt AWFUL for the past few weeks.  I get winded by walking outside and getting Lana and feeding Squiggy.  I am tired, all of the time.  It has been defficult trying to watch what I eat knowing that we have so much food in the fridge.  But it is all gone.  There are no more excuses. 

My water intake has been minimal lately.  So that will change as well.

I will be 30 in a few weeks, and my goal was to lose 40 lbs by this time.  That did not happen.  But that doesnt mean I cant start today.

For breakfast, I will have an english muffin with peanut butter and a glass of milk.
Snack at work will be an apple.
Lunch will be 1/2 can tuna and some goldfish.  Apple for another snack.
I'm supposed to be going out to dinner with the girls tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

I weighed myself this morning and put it into my Armstrong App.  I will keep my caloric intake and weight with that again.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment