Friday, November 26, 2010

Weigh-In : Postponed

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know I sure did. 
That being said, I am NOT weighing in today.  I dont really feel like crying this early in the morning. :-)  I ate so much.
Right now, we are deciding what to do today.  We may just stay home (I would prefer that,) or we may see the in-laws.  I guess time will tell.  I can tell you one thing we ARENT doing, and that is shopping.  No way, no how. 

I hope to go to the library (or send Todd over for me) to get Eat, Pray, Love that was waiting for me since Wednesday, finish up the Christmas cards, possibly put up the tree with Todd, play the Wii, and spend some quality time with the animals.  Oh, and read the rest of a book that I've had for a while.

We are one week away from our trip to Florida, so I also want to pack my little backpack and be set to go!

I pray that everyone has a great one today with family and loved ones just as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment