Monday, December 27, 2010

Gurney's 2011 Catalog

I recieved my official 2011 Gurney's Seed catalog in the mail today.

I get so excited to look through this catalog and determine what I want in the garden, where I want to put my plants, etc.

For now, I have to go through my seeds to see what I already have so that I dont duplicate them.

I vowed last year that I would not start anything from seed.  Everything I've started from seed did not do well.  However, I am going to look into getting more strawberries from Gurney's, and possibly blueberry bushes or blackberry canes.  OR...possibly concord grapes.  I dont know...the possibilities are endless.

Does anyone else act like a giddy little schoolgirl when they get their Gurney's seed catalog?

2 comments:

  1. Oh...and did I mention it came with a $25 off coupon?!?!? :-) Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always overplan when I look at a seed catalog. Last year I planted none of the seeds I bought, so I have plenty for this year.

    ReplyDelete