Saturday, January 1, 2011

THAT Explains It!

I am an Aquarius, and sometimes I wonder why I am the way that I am.
I did a Google search to try to compare my personality traits to my zodiac sign.  This is what it says:

Aquarius in a Nutshell

Born: January 20 – February 18             (February 6th, 1981)

Element: Air – communicative and logical

Quality: Fixed, the quality that signifies a resistance to change  (That is DEFINITELY me.  I like my schedule and when it changes just a little bit, I tend to get flustered.)

Symbol: The Water Bearer  (??  OK…)

Lucky Day: Wednesday (Definitely!  Hump-day, and Bennihana lunch day!)

Lucky Numbers: 1 and 7  (I don’t think I have lucky numbers, but OK.)

Special Color: Electric blue, the color of the sky  (This may be my “special color,” but my favorite color is yellow.)

Aquarius Traits: original, progressive, detached, unpredictable, intellectual, unemotional  (I would like to think that I’m pretty original and progressive.  I don’t think I am intellectual as much any more (I lost a lot of that when I had the stroke in 2005.)  Detached – yes!  Unemotional? Well, when I’m detached, yes.  But I am pretty emotional otherwise.  My moods can go from high to low in an instant.)


What zodiac sign are you?
What are your personality traits?

No comments:

Post a Comment