Friday, October 1, 2010

October Goals

Financial Goals: I would like to see if we can live off of Todd’s income this month so that we can pay off Todd’s vehicle by mid-November.  Todd gets paid 5 times in October, but we are going out of state for the first weekend of October for a 3-day weekend.  Can we save $2150?  I just spoke to Todd about this, and he's on board! YAY! That makes it a bit easier!!

Personal Goals: I would like to finally get the fireproof safe organized with all of our paperwork.  I keep adding to the stack of paperwork that needs filed, but none of it is going into the safe for some reason!  Right now, the pile is daunting.

Weight Goals:  I would like to lose 10 lbs this month.  Instead of my drastic measures I usually do (drinking raw shakes every meal for a week,) I would like to try to do it with eating smaller portions, healthier food, drinking more water and exercising regularly.

I plan on posting a mid-month status so that you can hold me accountable!

What are your goals for October?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, my goal is just to survive. Work has been CRAZY and probably won't let up until December...

    ReplyDelete