Sunday, March 6, 2011

Book Reviews for Publishers

I have been doing book reviews by different publishers over the last several months.  I think I am going to go on hiatus.  It has gotten to the point that I feel I HAVE to read books in a timely manner and it has gotten a bit stressful. 

For me, there are times that all I want to do is read.  Other times, I could go a month without opening a book.  I am entering the month without wanting to even PICK UP a book.  So for now, I think I am putting the book review process on the back burner.  I have the list of books that I wanted to read this year for myself, and I think I will do that.  I have one more book to read and review, but after that, they will be books that I want to read.

Anyone else feel this way sometimes that reviews books for the publishers?

No comments:

Post a Comment