Tuesday, March 15, 2011

K-Cups at a Discount!

My husband is always looking out for me and the things I enjoy.  I love that about him.  He went to Amish country last week on his day off with his parents.  He found a store that sold many different items that the boxes were beat up a bit, or close to expiring.  Todd found a box of 50 K-cups (for our Keurig coffe/tea machine) for $11.99!  That is a great deal!  Generally, the K-cups sell for $0.50/each, or $9.99/box of 18.  These Hazelnut coffee K-cups end up being $0.24/each!  And the best part is, I can use the same K-cup 4 times because I don’t like my coffee very strong.  This ends up being $0.06/cup of coffee.  The box, though damaged, was shipped from Amazon.com.

He also found some Hot Cocoa K-cups that he bought.  So, we are definitely stocked up on K-cups and coffee/cocoa for our Keurig machine for a year (or more!)

He enjoyed a deal just as much as I do.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment