Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Update on "New Way of Life!"

It has been a week since I started to watch what I eat.
I have been walking with Lana in the mornings as much as I can.  Last week, we walked 6 out of 7 days in the morning.  Each walk is 1.27 miles.
In the past week, I’ve lost some weight, but the main improvement is that I feel alot better!  These are the benefits I’ve experienced:

  • I’m not hungry all the time!  (hmmm..could my belly be shrinking?)
  • I am not tired throughout the day (maybe because I don’t have a belly full of carbs anymore?!?)
  • I have more energy in the evenings to play with piggy & puppy (consists of throwing sticks or kicking a ball and ME having to go fetch it when Lana gets distracted, and then scratching Squiggy’s belly.  That is his all-time favorite thing in life next to food!)
  • I am more motivated to accomplish things I’ve been procrastinating on!

Now, I’m not going to say that I’ve completely changed my ways.  We will give it another few weeks to have this “new way of life” become a habbit, but I’m liking the benefits of it already!  And the best part, I have yet to feel deprived!  I am eating “normal” food, increasing my intake of water, and exercising a little more.  6 lbs down, 14 more to go by Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing a great job! Sometimes if you can get on a roll, it just makes things that much easier, doesn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete