Saturday, December 11, 2010

Four Seasons

While we were in Florida last week, it was a little different.  You couldn’t really tell that Christmas was coming.  Everything was green and bright, flowers blooming, palm trees waving in the wind.  The temperatures were in the 70’s.  Comfortable, but not too hot.  It was mentioned in a conversation how there really are no seasons in Florida.  That is one thing I would definitely miss if we were to ever move to Florida.

I enjoy all of the seasons.  I love the snow for the Holidays, the new bulbs emerging from the ground in April, the beautiful green leaves and the heat in the Summer, and then the fall colors in October and November. 

I don’t like being cold, but I like being outside and seeing all of the “white stuff” on the ground.  I especially used to love skiing.  I would love to do it again; however, it’s a bit out of our price range right now.

I also don’t like being too hot.  So, can you tell I’m REALLY easy to please? J  I think that’s why I need all four seasons.  I get a little bit of everything every year, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment