Friday, February 25, 2011

RIP Squiggy Maroo

Today, my beloved pig passed away.  He passed away after being sick for a little over three weeks, and the vets not knowing what was truely wrong with him.  I'm glad he's not suffering any longer, but I already miss him so much.  I love Squiggy so very much.  He had such a personality.

These are a few pictures of him.  I have so many great visions in my head of him in Spring and Summer following me around the yard.  Him lying on his side waiting for belly rubs.  Him soaking up the sun and loving every minute of it.

I hope he knew how much I loved him.
I'm sad that I wont get to see that adorable tail wag any longer.  No more apple cores or watermellon rinds for him.  But I know he is at peace.

Todd was home today and made an apparatis (sp?) to keep Squiggy upright.  Around 2 today, while I was at work, Squiggy took his last breath.  Todd was laying with him when he took his last breath.  Todd didnt want to tell me while I was at work or on my way home from work.  I am thankful for that.

At any rate, this is how I am going to remember the love of my life.
There will never be another Squiggy...














I love you, Squiggy Michael Maroo Crispin.  I will never stop loving you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Meg! I know how much you loved that piggy...I remember how tickled you were when yyou got Squiggy. I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, sorry about your pig dying.

    ReplyDelete