Saturday, November 20, 2010

Busy Day

It was a busy day for Todd and I today.
I had my last craft fair of the year.  It was terribly slow.
I came home and Todd and I went to eat lunch at a new Chinese place.  After lunch, we went to the dollar theater to watch Toy Story 3.  Yes...two adults...watching Toy Story 3.  It was adorable.  Actually, Todd got a little teary eyed at the end.  He is so sensitive!  Afterwards, we went to the dollar store to pick up some items for a gift for someone for Christmas, and then back home.

We enjoy "$20 Dates," and today was one of them.  Actually, it was less than $20.  Lunch was $13 (with a coupon!), and two tickets to the dollar theater was $3.00.

It is not even 8:00, and I'm pooped.  I can hear our comfy bed calling my name.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment