Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Not-So-Frugal Weekend

This weekend, I did NOT have a frugal weekend in any sense of the word.

Friday, I had a $35 Urgent Care visit (and they couldnt help because of the blood thinner I'm on,) $150 Co-Pay for the ER visit.  Then, on Sunday, I got a ticket for going through a yellow light.  Yup.  That's right.  A $305 weekend of MY issues.

I called this morning to see how much I owed for the ticket (Todd wants me to dispute it,) and it is $120!  Oy! 

I am just hoping our car insurance will not go up because of this.  My last ticket from 3 years ago finally dropped off and our insurance went down by half.  I am thinking it could be because I'm coming up on my 30th birthday. 

Again, I repeat, Oy!
I am paying for the ticket out of my allowance.  I have to learn to start abiding by the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment