Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date


I love surprising Todd with dates.  I am always looking for something new and interesting to do on our weekends together (after all, we only get every other weekend together.)  Some weekends, we just go to lunch, do a little shopping, and go home.  Other weekends, we go to lunch and a dollar movie.  Sometimes we spend the weekends with our families.

Well, this weekend, Todd and I are going on a tour of a local brewery!  Todd likes beer.  Cleveland has an awesome brewery called Great Lakes Brewing Company.  They have seasonal beer that is excellent, but very pricey.   On Groupon several weeks ago, I noticed there was listed a local brewery that I’d never heard of offering tours of the place, a t-shirt and a pint glass with their name on it along with samples.  So I bought it for $15!

Todd has no idea what we are doing, but I told him I have a surprise for him, and that we had to be there at 1:30.  I cant wait to go!  We love to learn and to take tours, and I doubt he knows that there is one right in our back yard (OK…about 20 miles away.)  I cant wait to see his face when we get there and I tell him what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment