Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

Attached are a few pictures from the company we had over for New Years Eve.

This is my friend from work, Sharron, and her husband, Jim.

This is the first time they've met Lana and the kittens.  We had a great evening.  I was surprised that we all stayed up until midnight.  I was about to go to bed around 9:30 but trudged through.  By 11, I got my second wind.  Sharron, on the other hand, was falling asleep around 11:45 on the couch.  We nudged her and made sure she was awake with eyes open to watch the ball drop.

All in all, we had a great evening. It was nice to have company stay over. 
However, we have so much food!  Thank goodness most of it can be frozen!  We will be eating the leftovers for half the month!

 Super-Todd
 Sharron & Jim playing the Wii



 I think Lana likes Sharron...what do you think?

We had a great New Years thanks to Jim & Sharron.
What a great way to ring in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment