Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recipe: Fondue

I was looking for something to make in the crockpot that would be fun for New Years.  I found a super-simple recipe for fondue, and it turned out AWESOME!

1 lb. Velveeta cheese (I had Velveeta in the freezer from last year - it was on sale but we never used it.  We're not big cheese people.  Go figure - why was I looking at fondue recipes? Who knows.)
1 can cream of mushroom soup

That's it.
Cut up the Velveeta into cubes and put it in the crockpot with a can of cream of mushroom soup, and you have a very creamy, rich, fondue!  I made homemade Artisan bread, and it all turned out SO YUMMY! 

As I mentioned, we arent really cheese lovers, but this turned out really good.  Todd is eating it right now as a snack as I type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment