Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Dont Do Pictures

I see people's FB pages and blogs, and everyone has all of these beautiful pictures.  I dont.
I love pictures - I love taking pictures.
I DONT like pictures of ME.

Todd and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and we dont have many pictures of the two of us.  If we do, they are self-portraits taken (and a little off center), but none of us in the last couple of years.  We have pictures of our wedding day, but I dont like any of them because of the fat marshmallow (oh wait, that is me) in all of them. 

I am not comfortable in my own skin.  I refuse to believe I look like what I see if photos.  So, maybe it's denial.  Whatever it is - I dont like what I see.  I NEED to get rid of this weight.  Not just for photos, but for my health. Why cant I stay motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment