Friday, October 8, 2010

Netflix

Todd and I like to watch movies.  A couple of months ago, we had a free trial with Netflix and really liked it.  It was so nice that we could watch a lot of movies through streaming video through our Wii. 

With Todd increasing our satellite package recently, I’ve thought about getting rid of the $9.68 monthly fee of NetFlix.  However, I TRULY enjoy the service.  So I am at a crossroad.  Do I keep it, or do I give it up?

With the Winter months coming, we are inside much of the time, whereas during the Spring & Summer, I am outside a lot with the animals and in the garden.

A great gift for the holidays is giving a 1 month gift of Netflix for $9.68 (after tax!)  We gave it as a wedding gift a few months ago, and the bride said it was one of the most thoughtful gifts she’d received, and one of the ones that she was most excited about using (I gave them the 1 month NetFlix certificate as well as a popcorn bowl with microwave popcorn and candy you’d find from the dollar store like LemonHeads, SweetTarts, Goobers, etc.)  So, if you are looking for a gift under $15 for someone – you may have met your match!

No comments:

Post a Comment