Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Give Up On Personal Finance Blogs

I used to love Personal Finance blogs (getrichslowly.org and thesimpledollar.com to name just two.)  I would read them every day, religiously.  And then one day, they just got BORING to me.  I had no interest in hearing the same thing over and over again. So I stopped reading them.  To be honest, I don’t feel like I’ve missed a thing.

I now enjoy reading more REAL-LIFE blogs (not that the blogs listed above aren’t real live people, but Trent & JD blog for a living) and absolutely love it.  I like to get to know all of you and I chose your blogs in my daily reading because I feel like I can either learn from you or relate to you.  At one point, I felt that way about the personal finance blogs.  I am still interested in personal finance and cutting down debt, but now it is on my own terms. 

Do you feel that you’ve shied away from the more “commercial” sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment