Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Not Worried About It!

I will admit, I am very high-strung about a lot of things.  I tend to want to be in control of everything.  However, I have a saying that bothers Todd to no end, “I’m not worried about it!”

Todd: You should wear your winter coat, you’ll get sick!
Me: I’m not worried about it!

Todd: Maybe you should take a half day today because of the bad storm that is coming in.
Me: I’m not worried about it!

Todd: What if Lana gets off of her leash and bothers Squiggy?
Me: I’m not worried about it!

You get the drift.

I know people who are the ultimate worry-warts!  They worry about EVERYTHING!  I get irritated at times listening to them go on and on about their worries.  Usually, it’s over nothing.  I don’t see the sense in worrying about something that you don’t have any control over.  Maybe I have this theory because I’m an optimistic procrastinator.  I figure it will all work out eventually.

As my 2 year old niece, Annabelle, says: “No biggie.”
I think we all need to take that motto in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment