Sunday, October 31, 2010

Results of October Goals

At the beginning of October, I made a list of the goals that I wanted to accomplish.
Lets see how I did this month:

Financial Goals: I would like to see if we can live off of Todd’s income this month so that we can pay off Todd’s vehicle by mid-November.  Todd gets paid 5 times in October, but we are going out of state for the first weekend of October for a 3-day weekend.  Can we save $2150? 
We failed at this! Miserably!
We paid off $1527 toward Todd's vehicle.  We were off by $623.
I have a post listing the reasons (excuses) why we failed that will be posted a little later.
Personal Goals: I would like to finally get the fireproof safe organized with all of our paperwork.  I keep adding to the stack of paperwork that needs filed, but none of it is going into the safe for some reason!  Right now, the pile is daunting.

I finished the fireproof safe yesterday at 5:30!
Mind you, this does not include the paperwork that is on my desk and has been piled up on my desk for over a year.  I will try to get to that soon.  But this was all of the paperwork from our closet that has been accumulating.
This is the before picture:

Sorry, no after picture taken.  It is just like this, but no paperwork piled up!

Weight Goals:  I would like to lose 10 lbs this month.  Instead of my drastic measures I usually do (drinking raw shakes every meal for a week,) I would like to try to do it with eating smaller portions, healthier food, drinking more water and exercising regularly.
Another fail.  I lost 6 lbs the first week, and nothing since.  I am not doing well with my portions at all, but I am definitely going to work on it in November!  I have an app that will help me keep track of my calories and weight.  I will be trying to eat only 1200 calories during the week while I'm at work.  We will see how I will do with that!

So, as you can see, I only got 1 out of 3 goals complete this month.
Oh well.  There's always next month, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment