Saturday, November 6, 2010

Craft Show

Well, we had our first craft show today!  It was a LONG one!  We got to the facility (a High School) at 8 this morning, and the craft show ended at 3.  We had lunch and came home. I am exhausted.  We sold SOME of our items, but not that many.  We didnt make it to the triple digits (but close.)  I have another one tomorrow that is only 4 hours long, but I will be doing that one myself. :-( 

I have learned what sells and what doesnt.  It turns out that the smaller items sell (and those are the ones that have the largest profit margin for me.)  So, I will continue to sell the small signs and will probably try to unload the other items and just do the signs at the shows.

What we sold wont even put a dent into what we owe on the credit card for everything I bought, but I learned alot, and I know what to do in the future.  But for now, we just have to sell some more product!  1 show down, 3 more to go this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment