Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A la Natural

I don’t wear makeup.  I never have.
My mom never showed me how to apply makeup.  I remember using her foundation once in middle school and her catching me.  She always said, “You don’t need makeup! You’re naturally beautiful!”

I wore makeup on my wedding day.  Todd said he didn’t even recognize me.  I barely even recognized myself!  I don’t like the way I look with makeup on.  I don’t like the feeling of foundation.  I like the way my eyes look with mascara and eye liner on the bottom, but that’s about it. I still don’t wear it though. My brother was the one blessed with the thick eyelashes that naturally curl.

Let me tell you, my morning routine is a lot easier in the morning because of this! 
Call me lazy…but I like it keep it simple.  What you see is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment